The 6 in 1 Jar Opener can open six different types of seals/lids: bags, safety seals, pull tabs, bottle caps, bottle tops, and jar lids.
It has an easy-grip handle: great for children, the elderly and arthritis sufferers. Makes opening any lid a breeze.
The product can open the caps without hurting your hands or exerting much strength. Increased efficiency and comfortable utility make it perfect for those with hand injuries or arthritis.
It is not just for the home, you can take it along to picnics, camping, and trips. Slips neatly in the cutlery drawer when not in use.
- Human body engineering mechanics design can open a variety of bottle caps
- Safe and environmental protection, labor-saving and effortless
- Convenient to receive, durable and not easy to wear
- Exquisite craftsmanship, outstanding texture, and hard work
- Curved handle design, the hand feels comfortable, improve grip force, easy to open the cover
- The maximum opening is greater than 90 degrees and can open large cans
- Inside the opener, TPR rubber is used, which has a large friction force and easily unscrewed a variety of cans.
- The bottom of the opener has a blade that can easily cut through the plastic bag
How to Use:
- Gauge the correct size circle grip per jar lid size;
- Place over the lid and squeeze;
- Turn & Twist breaking the factory seal and pop the lid off
- Material: Stainless Steel + PP +(TPRhandle)
- Size: 14.5*6*2.2cm / 5.7” X 2.4” X 1”
- Weight: 115g/ 4 oz