Millions of Americans and people internationally suffer from chronic pain conditions. This pain can be as debilitating as it is various.
If you are leery of undergoing surgery or taking potentially dangerous prescription medications, it might make sense to look into a natural alternative wellness physical therapy like an Acupressure Massage Mat
Acupressure Massage Mat is noted for decreasing muscle soreness, improving circulation, reducing anxiety and stress, alleviating blood pressure, treating tension, and generally revitalizing and rejuvenating your body. Acupressure mats work similarly to acupuncture.
The mats exert pressure against the skin of the body which enables the release of endorphins that are known as nature’s ‘happiness drugs’. They can help provide a sense of energy, joy as well as pain relief and calmness.
Chronic pain statistics have shown many are trying alternative therapies to cope with daily pain. See below of 12 proven health benefits of using an acupressure massage mat:
- Natural Pain Relief
- Produces Endorphins
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Effective for Many Serious Conditions
- Aids with Sports injuries.
- Improves Sleep
- Muscle Relaxation
- Increase Energy Levels
- Improves Mental Health
- Better Digestion
- Weight Loss
- Positive Impact on Headaches and Migraines
Features & Benefits
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
- Portable and lightweight
- Affordable and eliminates the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatments
- Relieves not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain, but also relieves headaches and migraines
- Additional benefits include improved sleep and mood, as well as increased energy levels
How to Use
- Lie down or sit on your bed or couch, for a more intense massage use on the floor
- Remove clothing from your upper body (or wear a thin t-shirt if more comfortable)
- Slowly and gently lie down on your back until you are lying flat
- Bend your knees so your lower back in pressed against the Mat
- Start with 15 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes