If you want to share the riding stoke with your toddler, there’s no better solution than a Front Mounted Child Bike seat.
Compared to a rear-mounted bike seat or a trailer, the front mounted Child Bike seat is incredibly interactive. You can see your child without stopping or turning around, and you can have a conversation without yelling.
If you want to really encourage a love for cycling and enjoy family recreation time, you cannot beat a front-mounted seat. Because the kiddo is right up front they also get a great view of everything that is going on.
- Portable & ability to travel
- Ability to communicate to your child while riding
- Able to see your child without stopping and turnaround.
- Make Cycling Easy – With your child riding a bicycle, You’ll foster a love of mountain biking. Designed for child 2-5 y/o up to 48lbs
- Fits All MTB Bikes: This mountain bike child seat is adjustable to fit flat or sloping tubes.
- Easy to Install – Quick Release attachment makes the Children Bike Seat super easy to fit and remove.
- Safe for Frame – This front bike seat has full rubber protection for your ally or carbon frame, Don’t risk your expensive frame with low-quality alternatives
- Practical and Durable – Design and made to premium quality standards for safety and comfort.
Material : Aluminium Alloy and Steel Wire
Color : Black
Weight : about 1.4kg
THE SEAT WILL NOT FIT:
- Electric bikes
- Road or gravel bikes (due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube)
- Cruiser or step-through bikes (due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube)
- Some older bikes (where the gear or brake cable runs along the top of the top tube, however cables that run elsewhere on the bike are fine)
Front Mounted Child Bike Seat *1
3. Can i use the seat on my carbon frame?
Yes, we have thousands of customers around the world using the seat on high-end carbon mountain bikes. The clamping force of the seat is minimal thanks to the load being shared across 5 points of contact, with each point having molded rubber frame protection.
4. Will the seat damage or scratch my bikes?
The seat contacts the frame in 5 places, with each one of these locations has full rubber-moulded frame protection. Sharing the load across these locations helps to minimise the clamping force required, and the rubber protection means your frame is safe from damage or scratching.