Did you know?
- 84% of women suffer from menstrual cramps.
- 80% of women are less productive at home/work/school during their periods.
- 43.1% of women report that painful cramps occur every period.
- 20.1% of women report an absence from school due to painful cramps.
- 1 in 10 women is affected by endometriosis.
- $22 billion per year is spent on endometriosis treatments.
That time of the month is always a pain, but this heat belt might be the perfect solution to help ease those crushing cramps. With an easy one-button control, the belt has three heat levels for optimum comfort and relief. It will heat up in seconds, offering quick pain relief whilst maintaining consistent heat.
The belt is fitted with flexible Velcro, allowing you to wear it under your clothes at home or if you’re out and about. Redeem today and enjoy a more comfortable period!
How The Menstrual Cramps Relief Heat BeltCan Help?
1) Heat brings blood flow to the surface of your skin and muscles. With The Menstrual Cramp Heat Belt’s applied to your abdomen, blood flow is improved and pain is reduced.
2) Massage helps relax your muscles. Cramps are caused by the tensing of muscles. With soothing vibrations, The Menstrual Cramp Relief Heat Belt applies steady massage to relieve muscle tension quickly.
3) Pressure points relieve menstrual pain. Your lower abdomen has four main pressure points that can relieve pain, a method often used with acupuncture and other relaxation methods. The Menstrual Cramps Relief Heat Belt applies pressure to all four of these areas to maximize pain relief.
Women do so much every single day! The last thing they should have to worry about is cramps. and If you are having lower back pain also, This belt would be perfect to relief your lower back pain too!
Type 1 (Required External Power Bank)
- Material: High-density fine-grain Lycra Fabric
- Power input & output : 5V/2A
- Suitable Waist Circumference: 66-100cm
- 3 Temperature to choose: Press & hold the control switch for 2 seconds to turn on the machine
- Red Light: 60 degrees, which is designed for women with dysmenorrhea.
- White light: 55 degrees, before and after the menstrual period, the body’s virtual moisture is multiplied and warmed into the warm waist. The medium temperature is just right.
- Blue Light: 45 degrees, the slightly hot temperature makes the body warm.
1 x Menstrual Cramp Relief Heat Belt(Require External Power Bank)
2 x Wormwood Bag
- Product size: 160 x 90 x 35mm
- Net Weight: 156g
- Power : 5V DC 0.8A
- Input Power: 5W
- Lithium Battery: 5.7V DC 1800mAH
- Heating Temperature: 39C – 59C
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours
- Please fully charge the product before using it for the first time
- When the battery is low, the charging indicator flashes 5 times, then automatically shuts down.
- When charging, connect the usb charging cable to the battery. The light will always on when is fully charged!