Worry about Flathead syndrome that affects your newborns.? we got your covered with this Multi-Functional Baby Womb Pillow
Our Multi-functional baby womb pillow that mimics the womb is super soft, cozy and ergonomically designed to help to reduce the risk of flat head syndrome, it also reassures your baby in the perfect positioning for a fantastic sleep.
This keeps their neck, head and back in the close secure space and to prevent them from spilling over into awkward or bad positions that disrupt their sleep. You can now rest assured both you and your baby have a better night’s sleep.
- Perfect for co-sleeping and reassuring baby: Ultra-soft luxurious materials and cushioned edges provide a reassuring “cocoon-like” holding effect that helps in reducing startle reflex and lets baby play, rest and nap comfortably. Co-sleep worry free!
- Prevent Flat-Head Syndrome: Fitted head support distributes the pressure on skull evenly, ideal for keeping baby’s head nice and round and prevent from plagiocephaly. The best baby pillow for flat head
- Additional Benefits: An adjustable leg support roll made of micro-granules raises the baby’s legs to help with digestion, breathing, and colic. This natural fetal position also soothes the baby by mimicking the cozy environment of the mother’s womb
- Recommended By healthcare professionals: Patented osteopath design has been developed to provide the highest quality and safety for your baby. It has been tested and certified free of harmful substances to meet U.S. and European regulatory standards.
- Customizable size: Adjust the leg roll to the size of your little one for a perfect fit from birth up to 7 months (Use until baby rolls over)
- Easy to clean and portable: Machine-washable, lightweight (0.55lbs) and foldable for easy travel and care.
Why will you and your little one love the Multi-Functional Baby Womb Pillow?
- The baby sleeping pillow perfectly adapts to your baby’s body shape. It provides optimum head and back support, and raises the newborn’s head and legs. and it is considered as anti-roll pillow as well
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends that babies lay flat on their backs to combat sudden infant death syndrome. The frog-like position of the baby sleeping pillow helps with digestion, promotes your infant’s development, and it reassures your baby by giving him/her sensations similar to the womb.
- All of these elements combined provide ultimate comfort and make the newborn baby pillow a must-have for every baby.