Why do we need so many kitchenware while we can have a Multi-functional Collapsible Cutting Board type of kitchenware.?
The Multi-Functional Collapsible Cutting Board can be used to wash, drain and chop fruit and vegetables. This cutting board can be converted into a bowl by collapsing the sides so ingredients can be washed inside.
It made with plastic, the board features non-slip feet and spill-proof edges. And also, there is an integrated stopper seal the water; You just needs to press it to release the water once finished washing your fruits or vegetable. This prevents all your ingredient from dropping into the dirty basin accidentally and keep your ingredient clean always.
The compact & lightweight design really saves us a lot of space in our kitchen and can be easily stored in any place when is not in use. Also, with the multipurpose usage(Cutting board & washing bowl), It also saves our pockets too 🙂
What makes you think twice of getting this durable & multi-functional collapsible cutting board in your kitchen?
- Multipurpose: Can be used as a dish tub for household needs and camping clean-up such as washing dishes and carrying iced beverages, durable chopping board for cutting, chopping and slicing after folding ideal for dishes/fruit/vegetable/meat/seafood/ or dish rack for a utensil.
- Material: Our Collapsible cutting boards for the kitchen are made from wheat straw and PP plastic. Eco-Friendly, BPA-free, Chopping board With high-density technology, the boards are non-porous, non-cracking and durable, it won’t retain bacteria, stains or odors for long-term use.
- Collapsible Portable: Designed for easy storage when not in use. Folding it will save space in your kitchen.
- Draining system: Strain fruit and vegetables, washing tube, drainer sink, and storage basket. Ideal for ice and drinks at the beach.
- Occasion: A must-have foldable washing bowl and container which is perfect and portable for indoor and outdoor needs such as traveling, caravanning, camping, hiking, boating, fishing, beach, garden, picnics, BBQ