Stretching your back is a simple way to improve the health of your spine and release tight back muscles. By increasing circulation and lengthening the spine, Orthopedic Back Stretcher can help relieve your low back pain & stiffness
You can get the benefits of a safe, deep lower back stretch without needing to go to a physical therapist when you use an Orthopedic Back Stretcher.
Just 10 minutes a day devoted to stretching can protect your back, fight chronic pain, and improve your range of motion. You’ll also get better posture and may even gain height.
How does it work?
When lying down on this back stretcher, gravity allows the front of your body to effortlessly stretch out and upwards, and the surrounding muscles start to relax, gently decompressing the discs in your vertebrae, realigning the spine, relieving tension and pain. You’ll be amazed by how good you feel after just one use!
As you get more advanced and flexible, you can adjust the curve on the arch to a more advanced setting, and in no time, you’ll be walking taller, and with more confidence as your posture will improve.
- It is designed to last, using thick hi-tech ABS plastic for durability and longevity.
- The unique thumb tip nodes on the arch, feel as if you’re getting lightly massaged as your stretching.
- Adjustable lumbar stretchers are safer then inversion tables, and more effective than foam back stretchers.
- All in one back pain stretcher, posture corrector, and lumbar support.
- Restore your natural back curvature, improve your flexibility,x and say goodbye to back pain once in for all.
- Effective in treating pain from muscle spasms, pinched nerves, herniated discs, sciatica, degeneration, tight knots, excessive flexion, and more!
- Simple to use portable for easy travel
- Ergonomic design includes a multi-level arch with 3 adjustable settings so that all ages and fitness levels can benefit from using and improve flexibility