Soldering made easier and hassle-free with the Self Feeding Soldering Iron Gun! Do repairs and projects with little to no effort!
- ONE-HAND OPERATION: Provides hands-free solder feeding while soldering. The solder wire traces down the steel wire pipe into a heated-up solder head then melts and flows down to the place where you are repairing.
- FAST HEATING: Uses a ceramic core that heats up in just 2-3 minutes with optimal temperature stability to give you more control over spot welding and to ensure safe, long-lasting heating core reliability.
- COOLING HOLE DESIGN: Helps in achieving a more effective cooling effect to prevent overheating.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Comes with an on/off switch at the top of the body to avoid long time of use, thus saving energy and ensuring safety soldering.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made up of high-quality alloy tip, ABS strong plastic, and a lead-free nozzle all offering a long service life and long durability.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Can be used for welding circuit board, appliance repair, home DIY projects, jewelry welding, and more.
- Alloy tip + ABS Strong Plastic
- Working Temperature: 430 Degree Celcius
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: EU.US Plug 220/110V, 50 HZ
- Rated with a diameter of 0.8-1.2mm tin line
- Soldering iron tip: 900m Series
- Warm Uptime: 2-4 minutes
Desoldering Pump comes with a high vacuum force especially made for clearing circuit boards in rework jobs and field repair.
- Compact size
- Anti-rust spring
- Build-in tip for easy replacement
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance
- Piston with double oil seals, no air leakage guarantee
- Soft handle delivers comfortable grip and non-slip function
- While pressing the button, push the handle in until it clicks
- To return the handle to the original position, push it in further and then release it.