UV Color Changing Sneakers
Looking for a new shoes/sneakers?
Multi-dimensional colors are in again: you see it in smartphones that glisten into different colors as you change angles, game consoles are available in all kinds of color, and now we have shoes that change color when you step outside.
They look like regular white sneakers but change colors when exposed to UV light. Depending on how much UV light the shoe receives, the intensity also changes from pastel shades to vivid colors.
The shoe is divided into four color quadrants, giving it a rainbow look when they receive enough light to glow in full color. The soles on the underside give a preview of the colors the white sneakers might turn into when they’re brightened up.
- U.V activated – from pure white to vibrant colors with direct sunlight.
- 1970 heritage design with premium comfort, durability, and fit.
- Classic sizing, typically sizes down 1/2 or full size for optimal fit.
- Comfort insole provides extra arch support and stability.
- Wing tongue stitching on lightweight 12oz canvas for maximum durability.
- Rubber outsole for added traction.
This would be a great gift for ourself, friends and family